- When Worlds Collide #120: Asia’s smallest state Maldives faces big climate threats
- When Worlds Collide #119: Long way to lowering Lanka’s Deadly Diesel Hazard
- When Worlds Collide #118: Astrology in Sri Lanka – Are we leaving it all to the stars?
- When Worlds Collide #117: Once and Future Organics in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #116: Did we all come from Outer Space?
- When Worlds Collide #115: Fast-tracking Road Safety in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #114: Welcome to UPF – United Planet of Football!
- When Worlds Collide #113: Outpacing Tsunamis in the Indian Ocean: Are we ready?
Tag Archives: International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today newspaper on 29 August 2014 Progress is slow and incremental. Those who take all-or-nothing positions often end up with…nothing. So let’s hail Sri Lanka’s leading petroleum distributor introducing a … Continue reading
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday broadsheet newspaper on 27 October 2013 Indian environmental activist Sunita Narain was seriously injured while cycling in New Delhi last Sunday, October 20. She was hit by a car while … Continue reading