- When Worlds Collide #120: Asia’s smallest state Maldives faces big climate threats
- When Worlds Collide #119: Long way to lowering Lanka’s Deadly Diesel Hazard
- When Worlds Collide #118: Astrology in Sri Lanka – Are we leaving it all to the stars?
- When Worlds Collide #117: Once and Future Organics in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #116: Did we all come from Outer Space?
- When Worlds Collide #115: Fast-tracking Road Safety in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #114: Welcome to UPF – United Planet of Football!
- When Worlds Collide #113: Outpacing Tsunamis in the Indian Ocean: Are we ready?
Tag Archives: YouTube
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today broadsheet newspaper on 2 May 2014 Time travel is not a technological possibility – at least not yet. Right now, we can travel back and forth in time only in … Continue reading
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday newspaper on 14 October 2012 The battle to keep the Internet open and free is being fought on several fronts, and for a whole range of reasons – … Continue reading