- When Worlds Collide #120: Asia’s smallest state Maldives faces big climate threats
- When Worlds Collide #119: Long way to lowering Lanka’s Deadly Diesel Hazard
- When Worlds Collide #118: Astrology in Sri Lanka – Are we leaving it all to the stars?
- When Worlds Collide #117: Once and Future Organics in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #116: Did we all come from Outer Space?
- When Worlds Collide #115: Fast-tracking Road Safety in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #114: Welcome to UPF – United Planet of Football!
- When Worlds Collide #113: Outpacing Tsunamis in the Indian Ocean: Are we ready?
Tag Archives: vaccines
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday broadsheet newspaper on 6 October 2013 Meet the 21st Century Demons! That was how I started a recent talk to the annual scientific sessions of the College of Community Physicians … Continue reading
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday newspaper on 2 December 2012 Vaccines have been called ‘travel insurance for life’ – their life-saving and life-enhancing capability is second only to that of safe drinking water. … Continue reading