- When Worlds Collide #120: Asia’s smallest state Maldives faces big climate threats
- When Worlds Collide #119: Long way to lowering Lanka’s Deadly Diesel Hazard
- When Worlds Collide #118: Astrology in Sri Lanka – Are we leaving it all to the stars?
- When Worlds Collide #117: Once and Future Organics in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #116: Did we all come from Outer Space?
- When Worlds Collide #115: Fast-tracking Road Safety in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #114: Welcome to UPF – United Planet of Football!
- When Worlds Collide #113: Outpacing Tsunamis in the Indian Ocean: Are we ready?
Tag Archives: Tsunami
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday broadsheet newspaper on 1 December 2013 I felt a sense of Déjà vu as I spent the past week in the Philippines witnessing how the archipelago nation is struggling with … Continue reading
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday newspaper on 23 December 2012 The much-hyped End of the World didn’t happen on December 21. As I wrote in my blog that morning, Ass-trologers (my new name … Continue reading