- When Worlds Collide #120: Asia’s smallest state Maldives faces big climate threats
- When Worlds Collide #119: Long way to lowering Lanka’s Deadly Diesel Hazard
- When Worlds Collide #118: Astrology in Sri Lanka – Are we leaving it all to the stars?
- When Worlds Collide #117: Once and Future Organics in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #116: Did we all come from Outer Space?
- When Worlds Collide #115: Fast-tracking Road Safety in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #114: Welcome to UPF – United Planet of Football!
- When Worlds Collide #113: Outpacing Tsunamis in the Indian Ocean: Are we ready?
Tag Archives: The Maldives
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday broadsheet newspaper on 29 September 2013 The UN climate panel (IPCC) reconfirms that accelerated climate change is happening without any doubt. In its latest assessment report, released in Stockholm this … Continue reading
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday newspaper on 12 May 2013 Tuna Wars are hotting up in the Indian Ocean. At stake are the jobs of tens of thousands of fishermen, and nutrition of … Continue reading