- When Worlds Collide #120: Asia’s smallest state Maldives faces big climate threats
- When Worlds Collide #119: Long way to lowering Lanka’s Deadly Diesel Hazard
- When Worlds Collide #118: Astrology in Sri Lanka – Are we leaving it all to the stars?
- When Worlds Collide #117: Once and Future Organics in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #116: Did we all come from Outer Space?
- When Worlds Collide #115: Fast-tracking Road Safety in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #114: Welcome to UPF – United Planet of Football!
- When Worlds Collide #113: Outpacing Tsunamis in the Indian Ocean: Are we ready?
Tag Archives: Sri Lanka Medical Association
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday broadsheet newspaper on 1 September 2013 After nearly a month of confusion and panic, the government now says it “probably overreacted” in its response to stories of contamination in milk … Continue reading
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday newspaper on 19 August 2012 Much of Sri Lanka’s Dry Zone is currently grappling with a drought caused by the delayed Monsoon. This is a double whammy for … Continue reading