- When Worlds Collide #120: Asia’s smallest state Maldives faces big climate threats
- When Worlds Collide #119: Long way to lowering Lanka’s Deadly Diesel Hazard
- When Worlds Collide #118: Astrology in Sri Lanka – Are we leaving it all to the stars?
- When Worlds Collide #117: Once and Future Organics in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #116: Did we all come from Outer Space?
- When Worlds Collide #115: Fast-tracking Road Safety in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #114: Welcome to UPF – United Planet of Football!
- When Worlds Collide #113: Outpacing Tsunamis in the Indian Ocean: Are we ready?
Tag Archives: National Council for Road Safety (NCRS)
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today newspaper on 18 July 2014 The Apollo 8 space mission, which lasted from 21 to 27 December 1968, was the first time that a manned spacecraft left Earth orbit, … Continue reading
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday newspaper on 17 March 2013 See also: When Worlds Collide #53: Saving Lives on India’s ‘Mean Streets’ “You lay crushed Under twisted metal. I held you, stunned until … Continue reading