- When Worlds Collide #120: Asia’s smallest state Maldives faces big climate threats
- When Worlds Collide #119: Long way to lowering Lanka’s Deadly Diesel Hazard
- When Worlds Collide #118: Astrology in Sri Lanka – Are we leaving it all to the stars?
- When Worlds Collide #117: Once and Future Organics in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #116: Did we all come from Outer Space?
- When Worlds Collide #115: Fast-tracking Road Safety in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #114: Welcome to UPF – United Planet of Football!
- When Worlds Collide #113: Outpacing Tsunamis in the Indian Ocean: Are we ready?
Tag Archives: mobile phones
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday broadsheet newspaper on 21 July 2013 When launching the column 18 months ago, I chose this theme because I am fascinated by worlds colliding all around us, all … Continue reading
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday newspaper on 25 November 2012 November 19 was World Toilet Day. It highlights a major development challenge of our times. This international day of action “aims to break … Continue reading