- When Worlds Collide #120: Asia’s smallest state Maldives faces big climate threats
- When Worlds Collide #119: Long way to lowering Lanka’s Deadly Diesel Hazard
- When Worlds Collide #118: Astrology in Sri Lanka – Are we leaving it all to the stars?
- When Worlds Collide #117: Once and Future Organics in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #116: Did we all come from Outer Space?
- When Worlds Collide #115: Fast-tracking Road Safety in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #114: Welcome to UPF – United Planet of Football!
- When Worlds Collide #113: Outpacing Tsunamis in the Indian Ocean: Are we ready?
Tag Archives: Malala Yousafzai
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today broadsheet newspaper on 17 January 2014 Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani teenager turned activist, was a key newsmaker of 2013. Having survived an assassination attempt by Taliban gunmen in October 2012, … Continue reading
When Worlds Collide #87: Nobel Peace Prize – Saluting peace-makers or stirring political controversy?
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday broadsheet newspaper on 13 October 2013 The Nobel Peace Prize 2013 was awarded on Friday to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) for its extensive efforts to … Continue reading