- When Worlds Collide #120: Asia’s smallest state Maldives faces big climate threats
- When Worlds Collide #119: Long way to lowering Lanka’s Deadly Diesel Hazard
- When Worlds Collide #118: Astrology in Sri Lanka – Are we leaving it all to the stars?
- When Worlds Collide #117: Once and Future Organics in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #116: Did we all come from Outer Space?
- When Worlds Collide #115: Fast-tracking Road Safety in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #114: Welcome to UPF – United Planet of Football!
- When Worlds Collide #113: Outpacing Tsunamis in the Indian Ocean: Are we ready?
Tag Archives: Greenpeace
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday broadsheet newspaper on 8 September 2013 “Remember me!” With those words — and with a mischievous smile — entrepreneur and activist Anita Roddick (1942 – 2007) once autographed a book … Continue reading
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday newspaper on 12 May 2013 Tuna Wars are hotting up in the Indian Ocean. At stake are the jobs of tens of thousands of fishermen, and nutrition of … Continue reading