- When Worlds Collide #120: Asia’s smallest state Maldives faces big climate threats
- When Worlds Collide #119: Long way to lowering Lanka’s Deadly Diesel Hazard
- When Worlds Collide #118: Astrology in Sri Lanka – Are we leaving it all to the stars?
- When Worlds Collide #117: Once and Future Organics in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #116: Did we all come from Outer Space?
- When Worlds Collide #115: Fast-tracking Road Safety in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #114: Welcome to UPF – United Planet of Football!
- When Worlds Collide #113: Outpacing Tsunamis in the Indian Ocean: Are we ready?
Tag Archives: Deng Xiaoping
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today newspaper on 6 June 2014 This week marks the 25th anniversary of the Chinese government’s brutal crackdown on protesting students at Beijing’s Tiananmen Square. In our media saturated world, … Continue reading
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday newspaper on 19 Feb 2012 ‘To get rich is glorious!’ These words are widely attributed to the late Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping, the man who opened up China’s … Continue reading