- When Worlds Collide #120: Asia’s smallest state Maldives faces big climate threats
- When Worlds Collide #119: Long way to lowering Lanka’s Deadly Diesel Hazard
- When Worlds Collide #118: Astrology in Sri Lanka – Are we leaving it all to the stars?
- When Worlds Collide #117: Once and Future Organics in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #116: Did we all come from Outer Space?
- When Worlds Collide #115: Fast-tracking Road Safety in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #114: Welcome to UPF – United Planet of Football!
- When Worlds Collide #113: Outpacing Tsunamis in the Indian Ocean: Are we ready?
Tag Archives: Ceylon Tea
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today broadsheet newspaper on 2 May 2014 Time travel is not a technological possibility – at least not yet. Right now, we can travel back and forth in time only in … Continue reading
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday newspaper on 16 December 2012 “Did you hear about the man who lit a cigarette from a nuclear explosion?” Sir Arthur C Clarke was fond of asking his … Continue reading