- When Worlds Collide #120: Asia’s smallest state Maldives faces big climate threats
- When Worlds Collide #119: Long way to lowering Lanka’s Deadly Diesel Hazard
- When Worlds Collide #118: Astrology in Sri Lanka – Are we leaving it all to the stars?
- When Worlds Collide #117: Once and Future Organics in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #116: Did we all come from Outer Space?
- When Worlds Collide #115: Fast-tracking Road Safety in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #114: Welcome to UPF – United Planet of Football!
- When Worlds Collide #113: Outpacing Tsunamis in the Indian Ocean: Are we ready?
Tag Archives: Anuradhapura
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday broadsheet newspaper on 15 September 2013 What makes real cities? Beyond urban infrastructure and administrative designations, what turns an urban area into a city proper? Is it bohemian lifestyle, bustling … Continue reading
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday newspaper on 19 August 2012 Much of Sri Lanka’s Dry Zone is currently grappling with a drought caused by the delayed Monsoon. This is a double whammy for … Continue reading