- When Worlds Collide #120: Asia’s smallest state Maldives faces big climate threats
- When Worlds Collide #119: Long way to lowering Lanka’s Deadly Diesel Hazard
- When Worlds Collide #118: Astrology in Sri Lanka – Are we leaving it all to the stars?
- When Worlds Collide #117: Once and Future Organics in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #116: Did we all come from Outer Space?
- When Worlds Collide #115: Fast-tracking Road Safety in Sri Lanka
- When Worlds Collide #114: Welcome to UPF – United Planet of Football!
- When Worlds Collide #113: Outpacing Tsunamis in the Indian Ocean: Are we ready?
Tag Archives: Amantha Perera
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today ay newspaper on 16 May 2014 Can journalists save the planet? I posed this question in a column nearly two years ago, in June 2012. During the early years … Continue reading
Text of my ‘When Worlds Collide’ column published in Ceylon Today Sunday newspaper on 22 April 2012 To warn or not to warn — that was the question. On 11 April 2012, following a powerful undersea earthquake, government officials in … Continue reading